Does Your Dog Have Seasonal Allergies? This Supplement Was A Miracle For My Bulldog!!!!

Today we're doing a review of a product called Vets Best Seasonal Allergy Supplement For Dogs.

We all know people can be allergic to dogs but we don't as often hear about dogs allergies and skin problems. Some breeds like Bulldogs and other breeds are known to be susceptible to allergies and skin problems, but really any dog breed can suffer from seasonal allergies the same way a human would.

It could be anything from grass, to mold, to hayfever to other outdoor allergens.

For a while I was giving my dog Zyrtec and Benodryl, however it's nice to see a product out there specially made for dogs unique bodies and immune systems.

I've been impressed with what this product has done for my bully breeds allergies, rashes and skin problems and it seems I'm not alone in seeing success with this product as it has pretty good reviews on Amazon with over 200 reviews total.

This post is going to be a review of this product. I'm sure some of you are wondering what is in this product, what is it made of? This product is made in the USA which I like, however I'm not sure where the ingredients were sourced from. What it does contain is....

MSM 200mg. Citrus Bioflavinoids 150mg, nettle leaf extract 1509mg vitamin C 100mg. Quercetin 75mg. Perilla Leaf extract 50mg., Proprietary absorption antioxidant blend Brewer's yeast, fish oil, chlorella spirulina, bee pollen, soy lecithin, rosemary extract, Dunaliella Salina and Sea Algae extract

You may also be wondering how long will this product take to work?

Though this will probably differ from dog to dog just like people are effected differently by medications, I personally noticed it took about a week to notice a difference in my dog. It may take a while to build up in the dogs system like some medications do in humans.

Below I'll share my personal experience with this supplement. My dog started having skin issues from the time he was a few years old. He would scratch so much he would be bleeding and I couldn't tell you how many times I've had to bring him to the vet, all with a lot of money spent and not a lot of success at treating whatever ailed him.

I have tried medicated baths, prednisone which is a steroid you don't want your dog on for a long period of time. In addition to making them pee in the house they gain weight and its just not healthy to be on steroids for extended periods of time. I've literally spent thousands of dollars on allergy testing and shots, who would have thought a $8 supplement off Amazon would do the trick for us.

I have found after using this product my dogs skin isn't red, hair isn't falling out, he's not licking and biting. I don't want to sound like this product is a miracle cure because he's still not perfect but this supplement has done more than dozens of vet visits, specialty food, steroid shots and a whole host of other things. A side benefit of my dog feeling better and having healthier skin and coat is that he doesn't shed as much which is easier on the people in my household with allergies. I'd highly recommend giving this product a try.